Sunday, November 27, 2011

WEEKEND SHARE: FOOD BONDING IN SHANG!

We decided to hang out in Shangrila Plaza Mall for two reasons: I wanna check out the Certified Calm Store and the kids are getting weary going to SM almost every weekend. My two stepdaughters haven't been there yet, so Shangrila Plaza it is. :D


The food bonding started at Tender Bobs for lunch and everyone was filled to the brim. Yab was an angel to finally give in to my wish to have my hands on that Manduka Eko Lite Yoga Mat. I also purchased the Manduka Mat Renew in Tranquil Lavender scent. I was already a happy camper!




Since my two stepdaughters need to be back home to their mom before night time, we decided to skip watching Happy Feet 2 and hang out in National Bookstore.




On Hael: Cars 2 Shirt from SM Dept. Store, Denim Pants and Nike Shoes


We tried the Cake-all-you-can at Cravings/The Coffee Beanery and we were quite disappointed since it really takes a long time for their staff to refill our plates. We had to wait for 15mins or so and by then, the kids were already bored and full.


While waiting for our cakes to arrive...


It was a fun day all in all. We realized by the time we got home that we did nothing but eat! Considering those 3 slices cake that I've consumed, I couldn't help but to think the workout I need to do to burn all those calories. :))


WHAT I WORE:

Light Gray Tank Top from F21, Green Pleated Palazzo Pants from Inbox, Brown Leather Braided Belt from H & M, Jeweled Thong Sandals from Charles & Keith, Necklace from F21, Bracelets from Landmark, Longchamp Pliage Bag


WHAT ATE ANIN WORE:

Shirt from Bench Tweeners, Faded Black Pants from F21, Floral Belt from Genevieve Gozum, KidRobot Kozik Watch from Swatch



No comments: