Saturday, January 7, 2012

WEEKEND SHARE: NEW YEAR'S EVE/DAY AT MANILA HOTEL

We were all surprised when Yab asked me to book at any hotel for our New Year's Eve. I initially went to Sofitel's website but unfortunately, they were already fully booked on that day. After some discussion, we decided to have our reservations at Manila Hotel and figured we could watch the New Year's Eve countdown at the Mall of Asia. 


We arrived at the hotel on Friday, Dec. 30. Hael was sick a day before that and I was concerned that he might not enjoy our stay throughout the weekend. I was wrong.







We officially broke our tradition of spending New Year's Eve at home and it was a good thing. I could definitely see the kids having a grand time. 















It was a perfect weekend for me, too.  A weekend free from the worries of meal planning. :D




My Getup: Ladybug print sleeveless dress from Zara, Braided Belt from H & M



On the night of Dec. 31st, we headed to the Mall of Asia for dinner and spent the New Year's Eve there as well.


My New Year's Getup: Light Gray Sleeveless Top Tank from Forever21, Long Knitted Cardigan from Forever21, Neckpiece from Love Diva, White Eyelet Shorts from PICC Bazaar



We headed to TGI Friday's for dinner...




Seafood Platter


Baby Back Ribs


Chicken Tenders


Right after dinner, we decided to head out to the parking lot as opposed to the restos and the park across since it was packed with lots of people. 




And by 12am....









No comments: