Saturday, September 13, 2008

How do I go about this? =)

Yeah, I admit. It has been a long time since I've seriously considered making a journal, moreso, make it public. Back in my college days, I religiously kept everything in one little book until one person callously violated my privacy and read its contents, demanding explanations for things I've done in the past. Well, that was unfair, wasn't it?
Well, I confess to have made that grave mistake, too... right after I found he (a different person this time) cheated on me and during that time, I just had the urged to read his little black book, just in case he missed filling me in with the details with his affair. But that's older than history now. I've got a much different life then what I had and what's important, they are all out of my life now. Now, that's something to smile about.

Well, no promises here. Believe me, when your life's pretty predictable day by day, having a journal can get pretty old. ;)



No comments: