Sunday, September 14, 2008

My all time favorite TV series!!!


Hiro: "Save the cheerleader, save the world!"


Dr. House: " Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

Dr. House: : "Knowing is always better than not knowing."

Dr. House: "You do realize that the point of metaphors is to scare people from doing things by telling them that something much scarier is going to happen, than what will really happen? God, I wish I had a metaphor to explain that better."

Dr. House: "You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic."

Dr. House: " Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."


* Christina: "You know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar."

* Meredith: "Maybe we like pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we wouldn't just feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels good when I stop."

* Meredith: "Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need."

* Meredith: "Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more."

* Gabrielle: "The way I see it is that good friends support each other after something bad has happened, great friends act as if nothing has happened."

* Bree: " This is the way I see it, good friends offer to help in a crisis, great friends don't take no for an answer."



* Carrie: "After a breakup, certain streets, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces."



No comments: