Sunday, December 14, 2008

The bidding war




It was a really busy Sunday night for me. I was window shopping online when I saw this irresistable toy in Ebay. The starting bid was low so I placed my bid and nonchantly continued surfing the net.

I checked out the Cloud B's Twilight Turtle specs in Google and I was truly amazed with its features. Even if it's in preloved state, I still consider the deal a steal. The brand new would cost around Php2,650 in Multiply and I only initially made a bid of Php409.00.

As the night progresses, somebody placed a bid and I later found myself fighting for this piece of toy for hours... For the three longest hours of my life, I was constantly reloading my Ebay page, on constant vigilance...

The bid ended at Php555.00 and of course, I won the the item!!! I've never been so ecstatic in my life!!! =)

I wanna share with you guys its features so you'd know why I was determine to get the Twilight Turtle by inch or by crook. Hehehe.


CLOUD B'S TWILIGHT TURTLE:

Twilight Turtle projects a complete starry night sky onto the walls and ceiling of any room. Choose from three soothing color options – blue, green, and white – to create magical, tranquil environments that are ideal for helping children of all ages ease into a restful sleep.

Parents can also sit with their children and identify 8 major constellations within Twilight’s star pattern using the wonderfully illustrated Star Guide.

No comments: