Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On a rainy thursday...

Woke up rather early from a very haunting nightmare I chose to forget. Sat on the porch with Yab while he drank his milk away... He immediately sensed I woke up on the wrong side of the bed... Familiarity breeds contempt indeed.

I started the morning with a scrambled egg for breakfast and chose to flick the tv on. Ellen was on, celebrating her 900th episode. I randomly opened my multiply, yahoo and ebay account for updates...

After a few laughs from the show, my eyes began to droop. Guess my body's not up for such an early rise. I take a look at the clock and it said 9am. I still have at least an hour to take a nap before Yab comes over to take me to my OB appointment.

When I opened my eyes again, my clock said 11am and quickly shot out from bed and accidentally bumped my toes to the door. God that hurt! I barely made it out to the living room when Yab came in and was totally surprised to see me still undressed. I got at least 15mins to get ready or I'll my miss my OB appointment.

A quick shower and voila! I was done... I had to settle with a damp hair, eyeliner-less lids and hurriedly done make-up.

We made it to the appointment on time and to our discovery, we realized we didn't have to wait for long for my name to be called next. Being in the nick of time surely have its perks. No long wait in the reception area. ;)

Right after lunch, I had to go back to Yab's office for the whole afternoon. I had to stay away from home til night time to give way to the disinfectation of our house.

I finally saw Pogi in his bald state and was glad to find out that his skin rashes are getting better. Can't wait for him to get home soon. Too bad, I'm not allowed to touch or play with him... I really miss the guy....

Just as I was getting bored in a confined space, I decided to ramble away in my blog.

Yeah, I'm really that bored.... really that bad on a rainy thursday.

No comments: