Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SUMMER SIDETRIP: NAIL ART AT BEAUTY & BUTTER MOA BRANCH

Pricelist


Beauty & Butter Mall of Asia Branch


Choices of Nail Polish (Orly, Opi, and etc) and their merchandise


Comfortable seats


The girls having their nails done


Ate Pam's Nails (Lady Bug)


Belle's Nails (Butterfly Wing)


Anin's Nails (Butterflies)



Too bad I wasn't able to have mine done. Yab opposed to the idea, presuming it might take longer. I had my girls had their nails done instead and I was glad I took them. I called in days ahead and had them reserved fearing the place might be packed on a Sunday.

By the time we got there, there was only one client and I was quite relieved we almost had the place to ourselves. I just hate crampy and crowded places. :(

The staff were very courteous and friendly and we were attended immediately the moment we walked in.

While the girls are busy choosing their designs, I couldn't help but to admire the interior and furnishings this place have. Everything's carefully selected to assure their clients' comfort and ease. They have these colorful yet very comfortable seats and you can even watch a movie at their LCD TV screen while having your nails done. Yab wasn't able to help but fell into a quick nap in one of their chairs while waiting for his girls to finish. That's how comfortable he got and mind you, he's not the type to just take a nap anywhere.

This is truly one of the places where you can have yourself pampered without digging a deep hole in your pocket and you can definitely get your money's worth. My girls were very happy with their nails and I even told their receptionist that I'll definitely be back soon. I want to try their foot spa or their facial treatment perhaps.

Note: Sorry for the poor quality of photos. A phone cam was used in every shot. :))


Website: http://beautyandbutter.tumblr.com

Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/BeautyandButter

Contact No.'s:

SM Megamall Atrium 5/F 02.470.4239
SM Mall of Asia 2/F Entertainment Wing 02.556.9383
SM San Lazaro 2/F 02.353.7576


No comments: