Sunday, December 5, 2010

MICAI GOES TO....FOREVER21!!!




Yeah, I'm such a loser. I have this feeling that I'm the only living person in Manila who hasn't gone to Forever21 yet. I've been wanting to go since its opening and only had the chance yesterday.

The moment I entered the store, I was in euphoria. I felt I was transported to a fashion planet. I wanted to grab every item I find. But no, I wasn't hyperventilating or in drools. I'm way too classy for that. Haha!

The mall's parking lot was filled so we left hubby to park the car on his own and proceeded to SM Megamall's 2nd floor. He told us he'll meet us inside the store. Moments later, I got a call from him and the first question he asked was, "Where in the hell will I find you guys? This store is so huge!".

We spent the next two hours browsing every nook was able to buy some stuff. There was this one dress which I really love but luck's not on my side that day since they don't have my size anymore.

Pam and Belle, my teenage stepdaughters, were able to score some tops and I bought a plaid long top, white polo top, white basic sweatshirt and a camisole top.

The store was packed and there was a long queue for the dressing rooms and checkout counters. I love how organized this place is. You don't have to get out of the dressing room to get your size (in case the one you have won't fit) and you don't have return the items you don't want yourself. You just hand them over to one of the assistants and you can continue shopping or head out to the check out counter if you're already done.

Too bad, we didn't have the time to check out their accessories section. We still have to grab Anin's outfit since they don't carry children's clothes and we still have to get Hael his haircut. I promised myself, the next time I enter F21, I'll head out to the accessories section first. =)

I'm not a big fan of crowded places but these inhibitions were quickly ignored the moment I stepped inside the store. I was totally overwhelmed with lots of fashionable items and my trip to F21 has transported me somewhere magical and enchanting. Now I'm an overreacting loser. Haha!



No comments: