Sunday, December 5, 2010

MOMMY MICAI CHECKS OUT...CUTS FOR TOTS

Cuts 4 Tots Hair Salon (SM Megamall)




Cuts 4 Tots Hair Salon interior (SM Megamall)




Hael, almost done with his haircut.


My son, Hael's first haircut was done in one of the barber shops here in our village. The experience was too traumatizing for him so his next haircuts that followed would mean screaming, lots of crying and too stressful for him and us both.
I told hubby that I won't let him get a haircut unless it's from a salon that would specialize on handling kids.
After a long shopping day at SM Megamall, we brought Hael to Cuts for Tots. This is his second time to visit this salon however his first one was at SM MOA. This kiddie salon's located on the 5th level in SM Megamall. We were 5th on the list, so we had to wait for a little while. I talked to the receptionist and specifically asked for someone "experienced" to handle Hael. I told her, handling Hael won't be easy and I want someone who knows how handle kids someone like my son. The receptionist was accommodating and reassuring.
When it was Hael's turn, the sobs started and the next thing we knew, he was crying so loudly and was attempting to jump out of his seat. I was amazed with the lady who handled my son's haircut because she seems so unaffected, constantly reassuring my son and tried to pacify him. Though her efforts were in vain, she was done in just a couple of minutes. The haircut was just perfect; no nicks or cuts on my son's head. We were amazed how she was able to accomplish this considering my son's behavior.
I'd give Cuts for Tots ( SM Megamall branch) a two thumbs up. I am a very satisfied customer indeed.

Info:
Haircut -- Php280

No comments: