Thursday, December 1, 2011

MIDWEEK SHARE: ST. JAMES THE GREAT BAZAAR 11.30.11

This is my first visit to the St. James The Great Bazaar in Ayala Alabang Village. From the moment we got to the venue, the place was very crowded since it was the last day of the said bazaar.


It was too humid and packed with shoppers but at the end of the day, I was very happy with all of my purchases!


My loot: Water Bottle from Beansprouts, a statement tassled Bib Necklace from Curio Accessories, Bronze "Wings" ring and a Yoga Sling from Made for Movement


The bib necklace was definitely love at first sight. I love how intricate the details are. This would be perfect when worn with a plain colored top. ;)




This ring screams for "Patch" (Hush Hush book series)!!!! I tried it on and never took it off. :D




Yab and I originally have our eyes on a Sigg tumbler but this water bottle's just too pretty to resist. ;)



And since I'm on the lookout for affordable alternatives for a yoga sling, I literally waited for an hour for this sling to be delivered at their booth. :D



My daughter and I shopped for some Christmas presents too for our dear friends which I cannot post yet. We don't want to preempt anything. Hehehe.


Anyhoo, here are Anin's loot for the day:


An original baller and a "Zipper" charm bracelet

I also purchased some kitchenware stuff which I'll have to post in a different entry. My camera's batt died on me on a short notice. Hehehe.






My Midweek getup: 


Top from F21, Yellow belt from Genevieve Gozum, Denim Shorts from Bazaar, Necklace from F21 and Tan Wooden Clogs from Parisian.


Don't let these shoes fool you. It's light as a paper and saved me a lot of times from being stepped on with all those rush shoppers around. Good thing I didn't stepped into someone else's toes either; I made sure of that. ;)


Anin and Hael's Midweek Getup:

On Anin: Artwork Shirt, Mood Neckpiece from The Bead Shop, Black Shorts SM Dept. Store, High Cut Sneakers from Converse (not shown)

On Hael: Cars Shirt from Robinson's, Baby Gap Camouflage Pants (from Tita Auie) (not shown) and Black Cayman Crocs (not shown)


No comments: