Sunday, December 11, 2011

WEEKEND SHARE: SM SHOE DEPARTMENT = SHOE HAVEN

The Shoes section of SM is a must-visit place for me whenever I get the chance to visit their store. I've always been an avid fan of the Parisian brand for years now and their products are truly great when it comes to quality.

I have seen the Parisian brand evolve from simple flats to fashion-worthy stilettos, pumps and wedges. They have always made the luxury brands a run for their money.

You can trot in style with their pairs without breaking your bank and their products definitely last a long way.

Last week, I broke my ballet flat shoes while shooting for an event in Tagaytay. Parisian came to mind when I narrowed my choices of picking some pairs that would meet the demands of my "passion". 

I picked out these pairs for these reasons: aside from it's too lovely to resist, they were really affordable and durable. 

I literally folded these pairs ( because I do a lot of bending and kneeling when taking some photos) before purchasing to see how they'd be up for the challenge.  It also helped they were really lightweight. 


Photos taken with Instagram:





No comments: