Friday, December 2, 2011

THANK YOU, SANTA'S ELF!

A very dear friend was very kind enough to buy this for me. I've been dreaming of having a Superfat Lens in Red and behold! I got it right before Christmas. :)))

What I truly love about this camera is how it brings out the vividness of colors of a chosen subject and one must be quite artistic enough to capture his subject to bring out the artistic qualities of this unit. I know I still have a lot of things to learn but I'm definitely up for the challenge. :D

Another important thing is that I can keep this in my bag with no added weight and I can now take photos anywhere without being reprimanded by security guards for using a DSLR unit inside their establishments. :P

Thank you so much, Santa's Elf for making one of my wishes come true!


No comments: