Thursday, April 19, 2012

TERA ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY SACK BAGS

My Yoga Instructor offered me this bag and what really caught my eye was the lovely print. Little did I know this bag has more to offer.


What makes this bag special?


These environment-friendly sacks bags absorb several times more CO2 from the atmosphere than trees.


• Made from a unique vegetable fiber spun into thread, it is then crafted into a beautifully designed bag.


• There is abundant availability of this material which makes it a renewable and sustainable resource.


• When discarded, sack bags totally decompose, putting valuable nutrients back into the soil.


• Environmentally friendly, it does not produce toxic gases or harmful gas by-products.


I was totally in awe with this bag that i ended up buying two.


What's not to love? You get to tote a beautifully crafted bag while contributing to a healthy environment.



My "London" Bag


Ate Anin's UK Flag Tote Bag

No comments: