Sunday, June 19, 2011

DPP ON A HIGH 5TH ANNIVERSARY 06.04.11

 MY FAVORITE CAPTURE OF THE DAY


 WITH TEAM D3K


Sir Edwin Martinez (Immersion: Working the scene)


 Sir Dino Lara (Wedding & Photojournalism)


 Sir Manny Librodo (When Travel Meets Fashion)


 Sir Jay Jallorina (Immersion: Working the scene)


My ID Pass!!! :)) 



Since it's my first time to attend DPP's (Digital Photographer Philippines) Anniversary, I've been anticipating this for several weeks. I had to travel all the way from Laguna to Alabang inspite of being sick just to buy myself the #38 issue which contains the pass to the event.
I arrived at 7:30am in Bonifacio High Street and as expected, there was a long queue awaiting for me but I the organizers had this foreseen, so they have made all things fast and breezy.

After securing my ID pass, I was in great dilemma which seminars to take. The ones I wanted were being held at the same time. I chose the lectures in accordance to my current interest. I picked out Sir Dino Lara, Sirs Jay Jallorina and Edwin Martinez and Sir Manny Librodo.

I met up with Team D3k afterwards and we spent the whole day listening to lectures and taking down notes under the sweltering heat of the day. We were literally drenched in sweat but of course, no one's complaining. The opportunity to hear the masters of photography give out their tricks of the trade is just too good to miss out.

I wasn't able to finish the Photo Live Judging, which is the main highlight but I am more than happy just to make it. Not only was I able to bond with my friends, I learned a lot the whole day. 








No comments: