Friday, June 10, 2011

FOOD BLOG: THE DINING ROOM IN GOURMET'S TAGAYTAY

The Dining Room Restaurant



Salad Bar



Leche Flan



Bruschetta



Pasta



Greens



Seasonal Fruits



Chef






First of all, I am not a fan at all of vegetables. In fact, I don't eat them and my parents have given up on me a long time ago. My first trip to Gourmet's was when our photography club, Team D3k had our dinner at Gourmet's Cafe after our shoot in Calatagan.

Our mentor, Sir Rolly Magpayo highly recommended this place and I was glad he encouraged the group to visit this place since dining in Gourmet's is truly an experience you wouldn't forget.

I could vividly remember I had Chili con Carne and their Signature Lemonade. Since then, I can't wait to go back to have a taste of that lemonade again. With their organic vegetables, I knew right there and then I had to bring Yab to this place since he's a big fan of salad and veggies alike.

This time around, I took the whole family to Gourmet and had lunch at the Dining Room. The whole place is totally different from the Gourmet's Cafe's ambiance. The moment you enter the place, you will have the feel of formal dining setting. The interior and the feel of the place is truly exquisite.

Yab and I opted for the Lunch Buffet at around php640/person if I could remember it correctly. My eldest daughter, Anin ordered a Spaghetti Bolognese ala carte. For our drinks, Anin had a fresh mango shake while Yab and I had the Signature Lemonade.

Their buffets consists of fresh organic vegetables for salad, a dressing of your choice, pasta, bruschetta, pizza, dessert and seasonal fruits. Since I don't eat veggies, I had a plateful of spaghetti bolognese, pizza and several rounds of their leche flan.

At the end of the meal, I had a very filled, happy and contented hubby. He loved everything and he fell in love with their lemonade too!

I have this feeling we'll be back again to Gourmet's pretty soon.


The Dining Room Website:

http://thediningroom.com.ph




No comments: