Monday, June 20, 2011

FATHER'S DAY AT BAG OF BEANS

BRUNCH BUFFET AT BAG OF BEANS TAGAYTAY


FATHER AND SON MOMENT


BAG OF BEANS TAGAYTAY


 Super Papa!



The persistent rain can't stop me from celebrating this day. Yab truly deserve a treat for all his hard work. I promised myself to take him somewhere he has never been before and just enjoy the whole day munching ongood food.

I took him to the Bag of Beans and we availed the Brunch Buffet for only php400/adult and php200/kid. The place was packed as usual and we had to share a table with a family. Later on, we found out that we shared a table with the owner herself.

I was quite disappointed at first because there were no plates available and most of the chafing dishes are empty (we arrived around 1pm). We settled having a soup but it was surprisingly cold. 

I was pacified when I was able to taste the food. Everything was delicious and you can't help but to forget some of the shortcomings. The waiters were very polite and courteous in spite of the fact it was such a busy day.

It was a consolation that Yab enjoyed his late lunch very much. Just like me and the kids, we loved everything. Every food was delectable and sumptuous.

Was it worth it? Very much. Will I ever go back to the Bag of Beans? Definitely. I want to have some of their Shepherd's Pie next time.

Total Bill:
Buffet (2 adults) - php400 x 2 = 800
Buffet (1 kid)     - php200 x 1 = 200
EVAT  10%       - 100            = 100
--------------------------------------
 TOTAL                           PHP1100


Bag of Beans' Website: http://bagofbeanstagaytay.net













No comments: