Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAIR ALERT: CREAMSILK CREAM TREATMENT REVIEW

CREAM SILK
PRECISION REPAIR
TREATMENT
Weekly therapy for damaged hair with Aloe-Silk Nutritives System


INFO: Based on sachet

Content: 20ml
Manufacturer: Unilever Philippines


This silky, rich cream pinpoints the damage to reconstruct and help strengthen hair internally and externally, exactly where there's wear and tear.

It transforms damaged hair to superb softness, smoothness and shine.

HOW TO APPLY: After using shampoo and conditioner, squeeze out excess water and massage a few scoops onto hair. Leave on for just 3-5 minutes, then rinse. For best results, use with Cream Silk Protect & Revitalize Conditioner and Cream Silk Smooth Defense Leave-On.

EXPERT TIP: For normal to slightly damaged hair, use at least once a week. For severely damaged hair after coloring/straightening/perming, use consecutively for 3 days and every 7 days after.

PRICE: Php 14.00 (for one sachet)


MY TWO CENTS:

Great things come in small packages indeed. ;) I came across this product while blog-hopping. I was ready to buy myself a tub but then I remember how I impulsively bought an expensive bottle of hair treatment months ago and it didn't work for me. I settled for 4 sachets for trial purposes. I've been using this one for two consecutive days now and I can't wait to rave about it!!!!

This definitely the best treatment product I've encountered!!! I was able to use one sachet for 2 consecutive days since I've been dyeing my hair for almost a decade now. I used to have a super straight hair but being a mom with an active one year old son, wearing my hair down is so downright impossible. The hot and humid weather always prompt me to tie my hair into a bun everyday. This resulted my hair to turn into wavy locks.

I used this treatment longer as directed, maybe 15-20 minutes. After drying my hair, the result was like an instant miracle! My hair was back into its original form (naturally straight, that is), without an aid of a blow-dryer or any hair serum!!!

I can't running my fingers through my hair and I love the super silky smooth texture of my hair. My crowning glory just feels being reborned!!!

I could not believe such product would exist at a very very low price. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.


1 comment:

Karen said...

I usually use the a deep conditioner with olive oil in it but I think I will want to give this one a try now. Sounds great.

www.essenceofsilk.com