Monday, June 14, 2010

HOARDING TIME!!!

This weekend proved to be such a high for me. R. was feeling generous and offered to loan me some money to buy one of my luxuries-BOOKS!!!

Due to raving reviews of Michelle Zink's "The Prophecy of the Sisters", I decided to grab this book in a heartbeat. I loved Melissa de la Cruz' "Blue Bloods" series, so I got the second book, "Masquerade". =)

On our unplanned trip to Festival Mall in Alabang, I just have the urge to stop by at Powerbooks and voila! I saw one last copy of the "Uglies" and decided to get it along with the "Help Me" bookmark. I'll post the pictures pretty soon. The bookmarks were absolutely cute!!! I saw it in Bookmarked blog site and since then, I vowed to get one too.

There are still a lot in my wishlist and I just can't wait to complete the list! =)

No comments: