Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WINNING THE SMART PARENTING PROMO.... AGAIN!!!

LIST OF WINNERS... LUCKY 7!!!




MY ONE AND ONLY ENTRY



We just got home from a quick trip from SM when I logged into my Facebook account. I randomly checked all the post and then I saw Smart Parenting's post for the winners of their Mother's Day Pampering Promo.
I was so ecstatic seeing my name. I could not believe. I had to scroll down again to make sure... Just one entry and I won!!! How kewl is that, huh?
Smart Parenting has been a really great help when I was still pregnant with Hael. I signed up for membership and before I knew, I was active on participating in their forums to help out or just to chat with other moms. Even Rey loves the site. He also uses it for reference when it comes to having minor health problems with Hael. =)
Winning their promo is just a major bonus of being their member. Not only do I get creative inputs from mommies like me, I do get prizes too!!!! =)

No comments: