Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY FIRST ONLINE ENTRY AND I WON!!!


The Prize: Blue Trove Devonshire Bag


My entry:

Question: Why do you deserve to win this bag?

Answer:

This bag would be just perfect for my son's pedia regular visits, a quick trip to the mall or even for out of town trips. No need to rummage through a huge bag only to find what I'm looking for at the bottom hidden underneath a pile of diapers, baby wipes, clothes and etc. That can be pretty frustrating most especially when your kid's already throwing a tantrum... What's great about this bag is that when I don't have my son with me, this bag is so stylish that I can tote this around wherever I go, this time, full with my kikay stuff and maybe, a little leftover of my son's toys to remind me to come home safely.By cai6678 on 05 April 2010
This is my first time to join an online promo/contest. When Smart Parenting held its promo, I was hopeful but not very expectant. So just imagine my surprise when I found out I was one of four lucky winners!!!
I was very excited to claim my prize... The bag was very pretty in person. I haven't used it til now worrying I might get stain or dirt on the suede fabric. It's such a pretty little thing to waste. Hehe.






No comments: