Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SKIN ALERT: VASELINE HEALTHY WHITE SPF 24 TRIPLE WHITE LIGHTENING LOTION REVIEW

VASELINE
HEALTHY WHITE
SPF 24
TRIPLE LIGHTENING
UVA & UVB PROTECTION LOTION FOR FAIR, EVEN TONED SKIN

PRODUCT INFORMATION: Based on bottle

CONTENTS: 200 mL

Daily Exposure to harsh UV rays from the sun can leave your skin darker, uneven and blemished. Regular lotions without SPF and UVA protection are unable to give you the perfect light and even skin tone you desire.

Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening body lotion provides three layers of protection that help keep skin fair & even toned, in a light, non-sticky, daily moisturiser.
* UVB portection: SPF 24
*UVA portection: PA++
*Vitamin B3

Directions for use: Apply daily all over the body.

Caution: Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sunscreen. Do not apply on damaged skin.

Manufacturer: Unilever


MY TWO CENTS:

It took me a very long time to pay attention and take care of my skin. I do use sunblock lotions only when I go to the beach or pool. Other than that, I've recklessly exposed my skin to sun rays without any protection on ordinary days.

On one of my shopping trips, I decided to check out some lotions which offer sun protection. Good thing, my stepdaughter picked out this product and I purchased it right away. No regrets! This lotion does wonders and I was amazed on how non-sticky it feels. I just hate how other sunscreen products can be so dense and sticky. This one begs to differ. It's just like any other lotion but this one has more to offer. It's mild scented, one thing that I love. I just can't stand strong fragrances on lotions.

My preference on lotions vary almost every month but I'll definitely stick to this one. I just love how supple and smooth my skin feels after each use. My skin definitely feels more healthier and fairer. How great is that? =)

No comments: