Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MICAI IS CURRENTLY READING... "WAKE" by LISA MCMANN




I was in wonderland a few days ago. Well, a bookstore is definitely a clear definition of a magical place for me. =) I almost don't want to leave the place...I'd pick up one book and minutes later, I was in total confusion on what book to get. Those are one of the moment I wish I have all the money in the world to buy all the books I love. =(

I picked out this book since this one can hardly be found in any of the bookstores I went to. I was just a little dismayed since it's a little bit thinner than I'd expected and I know it would only take a couple of hours for me to finish this book.

R. has been reprimanding me lately of my book splurges. I need to hold the reins for a while... So I have no choice but to read this one before I go to sleep each night....





No comments: