Thursday, October 27, 2011

CHICIFIED!

Very chic packaging! :D




 Pemberton Satchel in Navy and Red Travel Pouch



 My stuff ready to conquer the bag!!!



It's roomy enough for my stuff. ;)



I've been eyeing this satchel for quite some time now. October came and I finally found a valid reason for my purchase... a birthday present for myself!  I indulged a little more and got myself the Red Travel Pouch.

Chicify offers this satchel in 4 different colors (Navy, Pink, Green, Brown/Pink) and believe it or not, at a very affordable price. ;)

They also have other satchels on hand that I'm sure will fit every woman's needs and lifestyle.

This is my first purchase from the shop and I am completely amazed how efficient their service is. From order handling to the shipment, you won't definitely be left in the dark.  

Chicify carries a line of accessories, shoes and even home products! 

Check out their site, http://www.chicify.com to see what I'm talking about. It's worth a peek, I tell you. :D

No comments: