Friday, October 14, 2011

CONQUERING THE LION CITY DAY THREE 08.14.11

My last day in the city and I already miss it. :(

We left the apartment early to meet up with Yab fresh from India. We headed to to the Bugis Market to buy some souvenirs. I bought some souvenir shirts and watches for the kids and got some shirts, too for the household help.

I was able to score some very cute oxford shoes and I allowed myself to indulge this time. ;)

I wasn't able to take some photos considering I was taking all my luggage with me the whole time. After a very quick lunch at the Bugis Junction Mall, we then headed to Changi airport for my flight.

I'd really like to extend my endless gratitude to the Dela Cerna family who had to put up with me for the last 3 days. Hehehehe. They just didn't welcome me to their home but they also made sure I had the most memorable experience for the last three days; from the food to the must-see places in Singapore.

I definitely left my heart in Singapore.







No comments: