Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #32

I have lots of emotional attachments to objects.
My favorite color is teal.
I have an unfortunately low amount of friends of the opposite sex.
I love shopping and clothes.
I've seen both Wayne's World 1 & 2.
I still go on Myspace even though all my friends like Facebook better.
I use Pandora.com daily.
I want longer hair.
I've had really lame romantic relationships.
I used to be really awkward, but now not so much.
My nails are always painted.
I rarely wear real clothes when I'm at home.
I have trouble sleeping often.
There's not a lot of music I'm not willing to give a chance.
I'm jealous of my friends' relationships with their boyfriends.
I don't know what I want to do when I get older, but I want to be happy.
I like to read.
I wish I could write better.
I love the art of film.
I have curly hair.
I've gone to more than 5 schools.
I've moved a lot.
I wish I'd been able to keep some of the friends I had when I was younger.
I went to an awesome pre-school.
I'm an only child.
I like being alone and I'm independent.
...But sometimes I wish I had more people around.
I love looking at & making art.
Cooking is fun when I actually bother to do it.
I value my iPod over my cellphone.
I love bargains and cheap deals.
Chapstick is a must.
I like to check Perezhilton.com.
I read my horoscope a lot.
I hope there's a girl or guy out there for me somewhere.
...And that I can find them soon!
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: