Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #38

1. I can honestly say I'm in love with more than one person.
2. I wish I lived in '70s.
3. I wish I had Hollywood teeth- straight, white and perfect.
4. Michael Ian Black = love.
5. I am guilty of once having a Spice Girls backpack.
6. I masturbate more than once a week.
7. I have never had sex.
8. Sometimes, I wonder about my sexual preference.
9. I have lied at least once today.
10. There are no good surveys anymore. :(
11. I generally don't like bold surveys- this is an exception.
12. Most of the time, I don't realize my cellphone is ringing.
13. I have at least one cat.
14. The weather was really hot today.
15. I haven't been feeling well lately.
16. I enjoy doing laundry; it relaxes me!
17. I have reading that I need to get done.
18. I listen to CDs more than the radio.
19. I don't listen to that much music, honestly.
20. I like UK music better than US music.
21. Sometimes, I can talk/sing along with commercials.
22. I'm kind of annoyed right now to be honest.
23. I'm still in high school.
24. I have an enemy who also considers me their enemy.
25. I get nervous around people who I don't know well.
26. Sometimes, I don't go to parties because I'm so shy.
27. I love old school game shows.
28. I love my parents old yearbooks.
29. History classes are WAY better than math classes.
30. I would rather sniff a cow's ass than smoke a cigarette.
31. I live in England.
32. Jay & Silent Bob actually annoy me.
33. I love Nancy Drew.
34. I love Sherlock Holmes.
35. I know who made the CD "Palm Trees & Powerlines."
36. I have over three best friends.
37. In my group of friends, I'm like the psychologist.
38. My friends have serious issues, but I love them.
39. I don't love my friends all that much...
40. If there was a nude beach around, I'd go to it. Nude.
41. I play an instrument, but not well.
42. My pet has no respect for my privacy.
43. When I was younger, I played detective... by myself.
44. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
45. ...I don't need a mirror.
46. What if God was one of us... just a slob like one of us?
47. George Byrnes is God.
48. Thick glasses turn me on.
49. I don't like wearing long pants. Shorts all the way.
50. Sometimes I wonder if I'm retarded, only no one's telling me.
51. I withhold information more than I tell lies.
52. I barely ever feel pretty.
53. I complain that I'm hungry even when I'm not.
54. I complain that I'm fat even though I know I'm not.
55. I don't think I could ever live alone...
56. I have MySpace, and unfortunately I'm addicted.
57. I have YouTube, and unfortunately I'm addicted.
58. I want peanuts now.
59. I saw Lol a lot.
60. Lol is for nerds.
61. I don't wanna be lonely anymore.
62. I don't show people my license so they don't see my weight.
63. I wish I could have an elephant.
64. I wish I could free the animals at the zoo.
65. I would rather be throwing up than have a migraine.
66. I suck at DDR.
67. I suck at Guitar Hero.
68. Sometimes, I just wanna dance.
69. I suck at dancing. It's totally lame.
70. I have had a teacher so good that the whole class stays silent.
71. Sports movies are boring.
72. I would rather watch movies than TV.
73. I do something that I would never talk about to someone else.
74. Hal Sparks = God.
75. Weird Al Yankovic is hilarious.
76. Paris Hilton isn't so bad.
77. I have less than five pairs of underwear.
78. I have less than five pairs of socks.
79. I have over fifty bras.
80. I'm really tired
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: