Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #40

Cats are my favorite animal.
I pretty much know what I want to do with my life.
Scrubs is one of my favorite tv shows.
Also veronica mars.
Red is my favorite color.
I really want to paint my room a different color.
My nails are painted purple right now.
Ive gone through like 10 keyboards.
I dont really use my cellphone that often.
My ringtone is kate nash.
Im really close with my sister.
I love looking up and reading lyrics.
The perks of being a wallflower is my favorite book.
Summer is my least favorite season.
I am addicted to chocolate.
Ive probably been to at least 20+ concerts.
Crystal light is my favorite kind of juice.
I watch more dvds than actual tv.
Im growing my hair out.
My ipod is dead.
I am obssesed with buying pens.
I love word searches.
I am 16.
I have braces.
I really dont like chinese food.
I love country music.
I rarely wear jewelry.
I love raspberry scented/tasting things.
I love ketchup chips.
And doritos.
I like cooking.
My favorite store is american apparel.
I wear a tanktop under everything.
My moms eyes are blue.
My dad lives kinda far away.
My computer is really messed up.
I basically live off grilled chicken.
I love DQ.
I lovelovelove hoodies.
And I hate when its too hot to wear them :'(
Im a really picky eater.
Ive never been stung by a wasp/bee/ect.
My cellphone has a memory card.
I download too many things on my cell too.
I love sunflower seeds.
Im kinda ocd about somethings.
Im taking summer school.
I have to take a pill to help me sleep.
I dont eat that much meat except chicken.
Im the youngest in my family.
I live in sweats/leggings.
My room is really messy right now.
I always buy clothes then never wear them.
I love going out to eat.
I have a swingset in my backyard.
But I barely use it anymore.
Ive had 3 digital cameras.
I hate wearing shorts.
There is a bulletion board in my room.
My comforter is from ikea.
I love cheesecake.
I own a webcam

No comments: