Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #37

1. I can only sleep with socks on if it's cold
2. It's annoying when surveys ask what I thought of the survey
3. It's also annoying when surveys ask "are you glad this is the last question?"
4. I'm a better survey-taker than a survey-maker
5. I don't work out as much as I should
6. And I feel completely guilty about it
7. Dry skin and chapped lips bother me
8. Which can explain my obsession with lotion and chapstick
9. I constantly need to be reassured
10. I love road trips
11. I get cold easily
12. I tend to let my imagination run wild
13. I still believe in unicorns
14. I'm a decent driver
15. I just don't understand the point of online dating
16. I've always wanted to donate blood
17. ^ but I can't
18. I wish I had a British accent!
19. I'd love to change my eye color
20. But not so much my hair color
21. I'm quite a pervert
22. I know what HTML stands for
23. I'd love to go to as many concerts as I could but I just don't have the money
24. I'm terrible at bowling
25. It's annoying when my palms itch
26. I like the color black
27. My mom is bipolar
28. I am too
29. I find politics to be incredibly boring
30. But I'm registered to vote anyway
31. I don't give a crap about how many subscribers I get! I just enjoy doing surveys!
32. I am against abortion
33. I disagree with most of the standards being taught in the public education system
34. I've never dated within my own race
35. It's not that I'm prejudice, it's just that I'm more interested in guys of other ethnicities
36. I adore nature. It's completely beautiful!
37. It bugs the living crap out of me When People Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence Like This
38. I'm embarassed of the way most of my peers act
39. I'm optimistic
40. I enjoy using big words
41. I love Nintendo products
42. I have wireless internet
44. One of my worst features, physically, is my stomach
45. I only have a myspace to keep in touch with old friends
46. I listen to many different genres of music
47. If I was forced into limiting myself to only one genre of music for the rest of my life, I think I'd go insane
48. I don't like crowds
49. I don't like the look of chipped nail polish
40. I'm the type of girl who 'awww's at "cute" things
41. I'm not a girly-girl, nor am I a tomboy
42. I'd gladly punch an airhead in the face
43. I loathe people who lack common sense
44. Partying does not appeal to me
45. I'd rather hang out with a small group of friends then party
46. I was a Flintstones kid
47. Truly good movies are rare, in my opinion
48. I scribble song lyrics on random pieces of paper sometimes
49. I don't really have regrets. My mistakes helped shape who I am today
50. Marriage doesn't scare me, the thought of ending up with the wrong person scares me
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: