Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #35

I am a girl.
I am a guy.
I am 5-13 years old.
I am 14-25 years old.
I am 25+ years old.
I have black hair.
I have blonde hair.
I'm a brunette.
I have dark hair.
I have highlights.
I have different colored hair.
My hair is long.
My hair is short.
My hair is straight.
My hair is curly.
My hair is wavy.
My hair is choppy.
I have split ends.
My name starts with the letter A.
My name starts with the letter B.
My name starts with the letter C.
My name starts with the letter D.
My name starts with the letter E.
My name starts with the letter F.
My name starts with the letter G.
My name starts with the letter H.
My name starts with the letter I.
My name starts with the letter J.
My name starts with the letter K.
My name starts with the letter L.
My name starts with the letter M.
My name starts with the letter N.
My name starts with the letter O.
My name starts with the letter P.
My name starts with the letter Q.
I know someone whose name starts with the letter Q.
My name starts with the letter R.
My name starts with the letter S.
My name starts with the letter T.
My name starts with the letter U.
My name starts with the letter V.
My name starts with the letter W.
My name starts with the letter X.
I know someone whose name starts with the letter X.
My name starts with the letter Y.
My name starts with the letter Z.
I know someone whose name starts with the letter Z.
I have a boyfriend.
I have a girlfriend.
I'm in love.
I have a crush.
My crush knows I like him/her.
My crush doesn't know I like him/her.
I want to tell my crush I like him/her.
I hate boys.
I hate girls.
Boys are stupid.
Girls are weird.
I'm immature.
I'm "mature."
I laugh loud.
I like to dance.
I like to sing.
I think I'm beautiful.
I think I'm handsome.
I think I'm ugly beyond all means.
I think I'm average.
I think I weigh too little.
I think I weigh too much.
I like chocolate.
I dislike chocolate.
I'm in elementary school.
I'm in junior high.
I'm in high school.
I'm in college.
I go to public school.
I go to a private school.
My school wears uniforms.
My school is all boys.
My school is all girls.
I like my school.
I hate my school.
I have a best friend.
I can tell anything to my best friend.
My best friend and I are crazy, loud, and fun.
I don't have a best friend.
I want a best friend.
I'm currently looking for a best friend.
I hate my life.
I'm emo.
I'm scene.
I'm a punk.
I'm prep.
I'm gothic.
I'm geeky.
I'm a jock.
I play sports at my school.
I'm brainy.
I'm nerdy.
I'm a gangster.
I'm "ghetto."
I'm a whore.
I'm a slut.
I don't believe in stereotypes/labeling.
I'm ME.
And that's the way I want to be.
I don't care what people think.
I have siblings.
I have 2-4 siblings.
I have 5 or more siblings.
I'm an only child.
I live with both my parents.
I live with one of my parents.
I live alone.
My house is big.
My house is small.
My house is average.
My house has one story.
My house has two stories.
My house has more than two stories.
I don't live in a house.
I live in an apartment.
I live in a high-rise building.
I live in the dormitories.
I live in a box on the streets.
My bedroom is small.
My bedrom is large.
I have a walk-in closet.
My closet is tiny.
I have pictures/posters all over my walls.
My walls are painted.
I have a bathroom in my room.
I share my room.
I have a computer/laptop in my room.
I have a desk in my room.
I have drawers in my room.
I think I have too many clothes.
I dress for style.
I dress for comfort.
I follow trends.
I make up my own trends.
I dress however I want.
I dress like all my friends.
I shop at designer stores.
I shop at thrift or department stores.
I don't shop.
I'm Caucasian.
I'm Italian.
I'm German.
I'm Irish.
I'm Mexican.
I'm African - American.
I'm Asian.
I'm Chinese.
I'm Japanese.
I'm Korean.
I'm Filipino.
I'm Indian.
I'm something not mentioned on here.
I'm not from this planet, actually.
I have an accent when I speak.
My parents have an accent when they speak.
My favorite food is whatever ethnicity/race I am.
My favorite food is Chinese.
My favorite food is Japanese.
My favorite food is American.
My favorite food is Mexican.
My favorite food is Filipino.
My favorite food is Italian.
My favorite food is all of these.
My favorite food is something else.
I like to read.
I read mangas.
I read novels.
I read romantic stories.
I read fiction.
I read fantasy.
I read action/adventure.
I read biographies/autobiographies.
I only read if it's for school assignments.
I hate reading.
I like to write.
I have a journal/diary.
I like making up fanfiction.
I write my own stories.
I want to be a writer or a journalist.
I like taking pictures.
I take pictures of random things.
I take pictures of people.
I take pictures of myself.
I have a MySpace.
On my MySpace, all my pictures are of myself that I took.
I take "angle pictures."
I am addicted to MySpace.
I have a Xanga.
I like my Xanga better than my MySpace.
I like my MySpace better than my Xanga.
Somebody invited me to join MySpace.
Somebody invited me to join Xanga.
I invited somebody to join MySpace/Xanga.
I blog on my Xanga regularly.
I blog on my Xanga every once in a while.
My friends know about my Xanga.
My friends don't know about my Xanga.
I have another webpage.
I have my own website.
I use AOL Instant Messenger.
I use MSN Instant Messenger.
I use Yahoo! Instant Messenger.
I use another instant messaging program.
I go on chatrooms.
I play an instrument.
I play electric guitar.
I play acoustic guitar.
I play piano.
I play the drums.
I play the violin.
I play the cello.
I play the harp.
I play the tambourine.
I play the keyboard.
I play the soemthing unusual, like a glockenspiel.
I play something not mentioned here.
I can sing.
I take lessons.
I'm in a band.
I want to be in a band.
I have an instrument somewhere in my house, but I don't know how to play it.
I think I suck at whatever instrument I play.
I have a favorite type of music.
My favorite type of music is rock.
My favorite type of music is rap.
My favorite type of music is alternative.
My favorite type of music is hip-hop.
My favorite type of music is underground.
My favorite type of music is Indie.
My favorite type of music is Techno.
My favorite type of music is Oldies.
My favorite type of music is emo.
My favorite type of music is screamo.
My favorite type of music is heavy metal.
My favorite type of music is pop.
My favorite type of music is the stuff they play on the radio.
My favorite type of music is the stuff all my friends listen to.
My favorite type of music is something unknown.
My favorite type of music is never even heard of.
I don't have a favorite type of music.
I listen to anything and everything.
I appreciate all types of music.
My favorite music is something in a different language.
I like watching movies.
My favorite type of movies is comedy.
My favorite type of movies is romantic.
My favorite type of movies is romantic comedies.
My favorite type of movies is action/adventure.
My favorite type of movies is gory.
My favorite type of movies is scary.
My favorite type of movies is something in a different language.
My favorite type of movies is OLD movies.
My favorite type of movies is something not mentioned here.
My favorite type of movies is animated.
My favorite type of movies is Disney.
My favorite type of movies is dramatic.
I like all movies.
I just watched a movie in theatres within the past two weeks.
I haven't watched a new movie in a long time.
I hate movies.
I watch television.
I'm addicted to a TV show.
I watch medical shows. (ex. Grey's Anatomy, House, etc.)
I watch dramas.
I watch soap operas.
I watch Disney Channel.
I watch an action series.
I enjoy reality series.
I get addicted to reality shows like American Idol , Dancing With the Stars, American's Next Top Model, etc.
I've watched a Lifetime movie.
I think Lifetime movies are always depressing.
I watch anime.
I watch Cartoon Network.
I watch Adult Swim.
I believe in heaven and hell.
I believe in God.
I believe in magic.
I believe in love.
I believe this world needs peace.
I do something to help prevent global warming.
I know what global warming is.
I believe in ghosts and demons.
I hate wars.
I like pretty colors.
I wear a lot of beads.
My shoes are Vans.
My shoes are Nikes.
My shoes are Converse.
My shoes are Keds.
My shoes are sneakers.
My shoes are OLD.
I just got new shoes.
I wear heels.
I wear flats.
I have a million pairs of shoes.
I have a collection of something.
I have a celebrity crush.
My celebrity crush is a smoking hot guy.
My celebrity crush is an absolutely gorgeous girl.
I have a poster/picture of my celebrity crush on my wall.
My celebrity crush is an actor.
My celebrity crush is an actress.
My celebrity crush is in a band.
My celebrity crush is a comedian.
My celebrity crush is a talk show host.
My celebrity crush is something else.
I don't have a celebrity crush.
I hate love.
I love love.
I believe in magical unicorns!
I love the movie High School Musical.
I think Zac Efron is a babe.
I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
I'm in love with Channing Tatum.
I don't know who any of those guys are.
I am infatuated with Angelina Jolie.
I'd rather have gorgeous Jessica Alba.
I think Jessica Simpson is a dumb blonde.
I don't know who any of those girls are.
I can shake it like Shakira!
I use mechanical pencils.
I drink Starbucks too much.
I'm addicted to BOBA!
I'd rather be Jamba Juicin'.
I love the smell of Sharpie pens.
I liked this survey.
I would take another one like this if it came around.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: