Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #39

I sipped my last drink through a straw
I went out for lunch today
My current default picture was taken indoors
I don't mind driving in the rain
^Though I admit that it is pretty scary
I took a shower today
I take showers in the morning
I take showers at night
I deep condition my hair once a week
I'm wearing something Roxy
The last nail polish I used was blue
I slept in one of my classes today
I hung out with a friend today
I've seen a movie within the past week
I took a picture using my webcam within the past week
I've had those Mini Sirloin Burgers from Jack in the Box
I've had those Burger Shots from Burger King
Someone in my family can play the guitar
I've left someone a comment on Multiply today
I've left someone a comment on Myspace today
I've had an iced drink today
I've kissed someone today
I've hugged someone today
Picking harmonies to sing with from a song is easy for me
I've had Starbucks within the past week
I've had soda today
Some people on my Myspace top friends are online right now
I like peanut M&Ms
I like crunchy M&Ms
I own a pair of cargo pants
I have a school dance coming up
^It's not my school
My hair is currently down
I'm straight
^As in I've always been, never fluctuated between bi or lesbian
I'm wearing a tank top or some kind of sleeveless shirt right now
It's cold
One of my friends had a snow day within the past week
I've never attended a boarding school
I've attended a private school
My Multiply is less than a year old
I'm watching a show that isn't in English
I've doodled random stuff on a table napkin before
My glasses are black-rimmed
I don't live in an apartment
One of my Myspace top friends doesn't have a picture of themselves as their default
There is a food item within my reach
My cell phone is within reach
I'm currently wearing a hoodie
One of the televisions in my house is a Sony
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: