Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Bolding Survey #6

I have been on a cruise.
I like rock candy.
I have a Gameboy.
I own a lot of shoes.
I use AIM.
I get good grades.
I love my friends.
I have been to a Bat/Bar Mitzvah.
I have been to Europe.
I have a trampoline.
I have played beach volleyball.
I love music.
I have seen Donnie Darko.
I take a lot of pictures.
I have read all the Harry Potter books.
I like to read.
I wish it were summer.
I love concerts.
I have a boat.
I love to dance.
I don't mind sleep.
I hate to admit it, but money makes me happy.
I love to shop.
I don't like when people copy things off of me.
I like to bake.
I like to color.
I love parties.
I have a dog.
I wear makeup often.
I like attention.
I enjoy old school Green Day.
My parents are divorced.
I've pulled an all nighter.
I have a lighter in my back pocket.
There is a "7" in the time right now.
I am wearing 3+ bracelets.
I have seen The Simple Life.
My favourite color is green.
Yo hablo espanol.
I have a Pez dispenser.
I've seen the All American Rejects video for "Move Along".
I've been out of the country on more than one occasion.
I own something from H&M.
I have solved a Rubik's cube.
I've been piss drunk before.
I have been shot with a paintball gun.
I prefer pens to pencils.
I have school tomorrow.
I am on a sports team.
I have more than one pair of sunglasses.
I am wearing a skirt.
The last movie I saw in theaters sucked.
Summer is the best season.
It is dark outside.
I plan on sneaking out tonight.
I own a bong.
I can play the piano.
I am listening to music.
I should be doing homework.
I am home alone.
I smoke.
I have 10 fingers.
I own an iPod.
I am in my room.
I have an older sibling.
I wish I had an older sibling.
It's sunny outside.
I have been to the mall this week.
I don't like fast food.
Panda Express is the best.
I am facing a window.
I have plans for today.
I am wearing pajamas.
I have a pool.
My parents have plans to move within the next 5 years.
I wouldn't mind moving.
I am watching TV.
I have shoplifted before.
I am going to take a shower soon.
I take pictures of myself for my web page.
I used to have a Sit n Spin.
I watch VH1.
MTV has the fakest shows.
I watch them anyway.
I am going on vacation with my friends this summer.
I am in Jr. High School or High School.
I will be in a different school next year.
I am wearing socks.
I have more than 20 pairs of shoes.
I keep track of my weight.
I drool when I sleep.
This survey was satisfying.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: