Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Bolding #16

BOLD THE PHRASES THAT APPLY TO U.

I write in all caps
Classic bands like Led Zeppelin are the best
I like Mediterranean food
I use last FM for listening to music
Actually, I use Pandora
Someone in my family has a Wikipedia page
I remember when the spice girls broke up
I donate blood regularly
My parents are from another country
I'm adopted
I have multiple Multiplys
My best friend is blonde
Musicals are the best
Sometimes I sweat when I'm nervous
I hear a lot of noises right now
No one has ever broke my heart
I hate when people text using chat speak
I've been to a laser tag party
Vanilla > Chocolate
I don't add anything to my tea
My parents thought I was going to be a boy
I want to marry young
My favorite actor is British
And my favorite singer is a girl
Sex and the city is a horrible show
I can't believe there are people like that
I can see a major landmark from my window
I have a widow's peak
One of my best friends is gay
I text constantly
My phone number has changed more than twice
Real ER shows fascinate me
I want to take calculus
Most of my friends are Asian
I don't believe in ghosts
I love reading out loud
Volunteering makes me feel great
I've had a crush on a girl before
I'm currently reading a fiction novel
I've seen more than five musicals
Twilight is good, but not worth obsessing over
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: