Saturday, February 7, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #24

1. I went shopping yesterday.
2. I have class tomorrow.
3. I'm cold.
4. I'm wearing pajama pants.
5. I own a tripod.
6. I'm wearing red.
7. I'm wearing green.
8. My shirt has a pattern on it.
9. I'm hungry right now.
10. I'm thirsty, too.
11. I miss someone.
12. This Christmas is going to be great.
13. Maybe even the best.
14. I'm starting a new chapter in my life.
15. I'm going out of town soon.
16. I'm traveling by plane soon.
17. I have nothing to do today.
18. I hate having cramps.
19. The heat is on.
20. My room is messy.
21. I never make my bed.
22. I sleep with one pillow.
23. There are several blankets on my bed.
24. I like when my pets sleep in my bed.
25. I love a man in uniform.
26. I've had my work published in the newspaper.
27. I've had my work published in a book.
28. My best friend is a guy.
29. My mom has brown hair.
30. I love cinnamon sugar pretzels.
31. I love cini minis from BK.
32. I like my eggs deviled.
33. I also like them scrambled.
34. Someone in my family has high blood pressure.
35. I make graphics.
36. I use rechargeable batteries.
37. I don't care where my clothes come from; if it's cute and affordable, I'll buy it.
38. I have a change purse.
39. I have a pocketbook I use more often than others.
40. I have a passport.
41. I have my driver's license.
42. I'm not wearing earrings.
43. My nails are short.
44. My desk is made of wood.
45. I use Secret deodorant.
46. There are soda cans on my desk.
47. I have a lot of jewelry.
48. There is a light on in this room.
49. I like to go ice skating.
50. I have my high school diploma.

No comments: