Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #30

1. I hate my name.
2. I wish I lived in England.
3. My birthday is in June.
4. I love the color yellow.
5. Purple is a nice color.
6. I make my own layouts on xanga.
7. I make my own layouts on myspace.
8. I enjoy making AND doing surveys.
9. I am single.
10. I am happy being single.
11. I loved playing with barbies when I was a kid.
12. I am currently unemployed.
13. But I want a job.
14. I like the game Trivial Pursuit.
15. Writing is something I enjoy doing.
16. I want to get a book published.
17. I like anime.
18. I like yaoi.
19. I wish gay marriage was legal.
20. I've made someone a fake myspace.
21. And nobody knew I was a fake.
22. I am asexual.
23. Eleven is my favorite number.
24. I hate country music.
25. Rap is ok, but it's not my favorite genre.
26. I hate using LOL in conversations.
27. My camera is black.
28. I have asperger's.
29. I hate Disney channel shows, but I watch them when I'm bored.
30. My favorite show is Criminal Minds.
31. I love standing outside in the rain.
32. I hate lightning.
33. I hate snow.
34. But I love cold weather.
35. I hate swimming.
36. I'm afraid of bugs.
37. I've talked to a deaf person before.
38. I'm trying to learn sign language.
39. I suck at remembering things.
40. My room is small.
41. I need to clean my room.
42. I don't use my closet for clothes.
43. I have A LOT of stuffed animals.
44. I like reading.
45. I hate stereotypes.
46. And people that call themselves "emo."
47. I have no religion.
48. I never wear makeup.
49. I rarely wear jewelry.
50. I don't have any piercings.
51. Watching people play twister is fun, but I don't like playing it.
52. I like making videos.
53. I have a youtube account.
54. I like taking pictures of myself.
55. I don't sleep on a bed.
56. I would never go to a tanning booth to tan.
57. I don't want to be tan.
58. I love the twilight series.
59. I don't want to live long.
60. If I have kids, I don't want any girls.
61. I can't stand the thought of being pregnant.
62. I daydream a lot.
63. I love the show The Most Extreme on animal planet.
64. Needles gross me out.
65. I hate the show The Office.
66. I call Davey Havok by his real name.
67. I have the same dreams over and over again.
68. My favorite band is AFI.
69. The Jonas Brothers need to die.
70. So does Fall Out Boy.
71. I wouldn't get a tattoo only because it's permanent.
72. I love burritos.
73. Fettuccine is delicious.
74. I actually like Brussels sprouts.
75. I don't really like watching movies.
76. I have two sisters.
77. Both my parents have been married more than once.
78. I hate weddings.
79. Cake is disgusting.
80. I don't like girly girls.
81. I don't pay any attention to the celebrity world.
82. I like puzzles.
83. It doesn't take me any time at all to get ready in the morning.
84. I don't care about my appearance.
85. I hate taking showers in the morning.
86. I go on vacation every summer.
87. I can't sleep without a fan.
88. I hate doing chores.
89. Australian accents are cute.
90. So are British accents.
91. I can't swim.
92. Neon green is a nice color, but it's not my favorite.
93. I've never been on a plane.
94. I've never had sushi, but it looks unappetizing.
95. I hate hot sauce.
96. I don't like sharing a bed with people.
97. I've attempted suicide more than once.
98. MMM. Gatorade. =]]
99. Strawberry soda is the best.
100. I like apple juice.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: