Friday, February 20, 2009

YOUR QUESTION IS AS GOOD AS MINE

Yeah, I've been sporting this very pregnant belly for sometime now. For the past 9mons, I find myself waking up in the morning very much pregnant as the day before. And believe me, I ask myself everyday, "When will this ever end?".

It has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I went from excitement, anticipation to boredom and frustration. On some bad days, I want to scream from the top of my longs and just get over with it.

When on your last few weeks of pregnancy, there's nothing much left to do but wait. Wait for that much anticipated contractions or for yout water to break for that matter. When neither occurs, you wait for that doctor's confirmation on how much dilated you are. Yeah, you can't do anything but WAIT.

I'm not a lazy ass, believe me. I did all that religious walking just to get this going. But as soon as I step out from the door, those relentless questions of your next door neighbors of "Hasn't he popped out yet?" makes me want to run back to the house in frustration. By then, I will hear my phone alerts for new messages that contains never the less with the same questions.

They say he'll come out when he's ready... When will that ever be? He'll be due this Sunday but I can't feel anything out of the ordinary yet that would indicate he's ready to vacate anytime soon.

Seriously, your question is as good as mine.


No comments: