Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random blogging #11

BOLD THE PHRASES THAT APPLY.

1. I don't believe in mascara
2. I don't want to get married
3. I want to have children someday
4. My heart has been broken too many times
5. I use '&' instead of typing out the word 'and'
6. I'm a big fan of lists
7. People who take advantage of others make me scream
8. My heart is bigger than my head
9. I like guys & girls, but mostly guys
10. I'm currently hungry
11. I often crave tacos
12. I love Italian food
13. Sour gummy worms? Yes, please!
14. My iPod is my lover
15. I have 3 best friends
16. I'm fascinated by guns
17. I've been suspended from school
18. I cry when I'm angry
19. I think about sex more than I'd like to admit
20. I'm a camera whore
21. I think I'm ugly
22. I have freckles
23. I've never smoked
24. I like mushrooms on my pizza
25. I want bigger boobs - hahaha!
26. I shoplift every so often
27. I make collages out of old magazines
28. I adore necklaces
29. My mom & I are very close
30. My grandpa has the best cooking
31. I need to stop sleeping during class
32. My problem area is my stomach AND THIGHS, ew
33. I look fat in a lot of my pictures
34. I lost faith in love
35. I know how to read palms
36. I love the smell of coffee
37. Mi Espanol es muy mal
38. I tend to call people 'penises'
41. I wish I could get paid to take surveys
42. I'm afraid of college
43. I like the feeling of a plane taking off
44. I've never been on a cruise
45. Japan & Italy? I want to go to those places someday.
46. I have European blood
47. I'm mostly Asian
48. I was born in America
49. My middle name is my mother's name
50. I have the names for my kids picked out already
51. My favorite 'little kid' cartoon is Fairly Odd Parents
52. I'm a virgin. SO WHAT?!
53. I still talk to most of my exes
54. I like throwing things
55. I cuss more than I should
56. I'm loud
58. I named my boobs
59. My blood type is O
60. I can be painfully immature at times
61. I have a younger sibling
62. I love romantic comedies
63. Certain songs make me teary-eyed
64. I like many types of sandwiches
65. Raw onions gross me out
67. The smell of ketchup makes me gag
68. I like singing
69. I can't dance
70. I can spend the whole day in my bed with a good book
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]
9 comments share

No comments: