Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random blogging #7

My name starts with a vowel.
I have a piñata in my bedroom.
I think Ashlee and Pete came up with an interesting name for their baby.
One of my school colors is blue.
Someday, I'd like to live in California.
I own a Spanish dictionary.
The last thing I ate was junk food.
I have more than three piggy banks.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I feel guilty when I eat meat.
5 gum is always with me.
When I walk into The Body Shop/Bath & Body Works, the aromas suffocate me.
I know all the words to more than three songs in another language.
I want to work in the mall.
It's past eleven o'clock PM. right now.
I'm failing none of my classes right now.
I have kissed a boy in the past month.
I collect Zumiez stickers.
I couldn't play sports to save my life.
My best friend's brother has a crush on me.
I currently do not own a car.
I couldn't live without eating French fries for a whole year.
I have goals I wish I fulfill by this semester.
When our classes talk about sex, it doesn't bother me.
I don't have any brothers.
I use Facebook more than I use Myspace.
My nail colors are pink.
The only jeans I wear are skinny jeans.
I never listen to the CDs I own.
I have moved in the past two years.
I used to watch Spongebob all the time when I was younger.
I attend a school that's in the top 100 of the nation.
The tops I have in my closet are arranged by color. (Like from left to right- it's red, orange, yellow, etc.)
My dog has eaten chocolate before and didn't die from it.
I have no school in the upcoming Monday.
I've been to Canada before.
The last movie I watched in theaters is Yes Man.
I know a girl named Amy Lee.
I know a boy named Quinten.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com

No comments: