Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random bolding #14

BOLD THE PHRASES THAT APPLY.

I smoke daily.
I wear glasses. ... and contacts
I own a ginger cat.
I like olives.
I am engaged.
I live in Canada.
I have showered today.
I hate sunshine.
I tan easily.
I don’t have a job.
I live in a hostel.
I wear lip liner.
I have seen my favourite band live.
I love the color pink.
I own a laptop.
I am an Aunt/Uncle.
I love my family.
I am very popular.
I have an eating disorder.
I have my belly button pierced.
I drink water daily.
I have swam in the ocean before.
I have a red bedroom.
I am lazy.
I shave my legs.
I have freckles/moles.
I can drive.
I am bisexual.
I am male.
I eat fish at least three times a week.
I am rich.
I have a holiday once a year.
I hate fireworks.
I am very bossy.
I love neon colors.
I can surf.
I use the internet everyday.
I own a pair of fishnets.
I have scuba dived.
I love bolding surveys.
I am lonely.
I believe in astrology.
I have my own house key.
I drink vodka at least twice a week.
I have yellow teeth.
I am currently on my period.
I like Nickelback.
I have done heroin before.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: