Sunday, February 8, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #27

1. I have over 800 text messages in my inbox now.
2. I'm listening to my favourite radio station.
3. I upload pictures the day I took them.
4. My fingernails aren't painted, but my toenails are.
5. I spent over $20 today.
6. The last person I texted is younger than me.
7. I've done at least 10 surveys today.
8. I have a diary, but I hardly write in it.
9. I'm in a long-distance relationship.
10. I won't be spending Valentine's Day with my significant other ):
11. I've had a very, very busy and tiring week.
12. I do my own laundry and dishes.
13. The air conditioner in my room isn't turned on.
14. My favourite Starbucks beverage is the caramel frappucino.
15. I love eating salmon whether it's raw or cooked.
16. The way I talk in real life is very different from how I blog online.
17. My favourite forms of art: Fashion, music, photography.
18. My Myspace layout is pink.
19. My favourite song is something by Taylor Swift.
20. I know another country's national anthem.
21. Sometimes, I'm not very proud of my heritage.
22. I'm a decent singer, but not very good.
23. I think my username is lame, but I don't have enough credits to change it.
24. Nor would I bother starting a completely new site.
25. I love listening to Christian music.
26. I have weird but fun dreams.
27. I use Blogger for my personal blog.
28. I've never read or watched Harry Potter.
29. I don't find Rob Pattinson attractive.
30. I'll probably be spending the rest of today doing surveys.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: