Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #28

I speak fluent Spanish.
I collect or used to collect seashells.
I’m not a fan of Taking Back Sunday
I once made up an imaginary boyfriend/girlfriend just to make someone jealous.
I’ve never made out with someone of the same sex.
I’ve never made out with someone of the opposite sex.
I’ve made out with someone of the same sex, but I’m not bisexual or homosexual.
I’m feeling kind of lonely right now.
I’ve worn flowers in my hair before.
Snow is awesome.
I’m not as concerned with the environment as I probably should be.
Natalie Portman looked good bald.
When my internet stops working I feel like kicking the computer.
Dane Cook is hilarious.
I like flamingos.
Miniature golf is a lot of fun.
I’ve never had the cops called on me.
I’m slightly obsessive-compulsive.
I’ve used the phrase “I’m not gonna lie…”
My first kiss wasn’t that great. Kind of a let down.
Reality is too cruel sometimes.
I still watch Disney movies =]
I bite my nails.
I used to, but I don’t anymore.
I can play “Chopsticks” on the piano.
I have given someone a lap dance as a joke before.
I have never read a book by Charles Dickens.
I eat an apple a day.
I’ve flicked someone off.
Asparagus is disgusting
When I see a bug, my instinct is to smash it as quickly as possible.
When I see a bug, my instinct is to scream and keep as far away from it as possible.
I’ve imitated something from an Austin Powers movie.
I don’t watch a lot of TV
I have posters of my favorite bands on my walls.
Rainbows make me happy.
I don’t write poetry.
I would like to learn Italian.
I don’t know how to say no.
I can’t carry a tune to save my life.
I hope to write a novel someday.
I don’t want colored contacts. I like my eyes with the color they already are.
I’ve bungee jumped.
I haven’t but I want to.
Are you effing crazy?! No way in hell!
Only some guys can pull off tight jeans.
I’ve swallowed a coin before.
I like to jump in puddles.
I hate the show Spongebob Squarepants.
Roller coasters are awesome.
The Spill Canvas has written some of the most emo songs, ever.
I don’t know who The Spill Canvas is.
I plan to take a self defense class sometime in the future
I like to walk on grass barefoot.
I have or know someone who has been raped.
My least favorite color is either brown, a shade of green or a shade of yellow.
I need to stop worrying so much.
I can whistle.
I’ve dreamed in black and white a couple of times.
I have heard of Sigmund Freud.
I’ve forgotten a good friend’s birthday before.
Psychology or Sociology interests me a lot.
I have taped a kick me sign on someone’s back before.
I avoid stepping on crack’s in the sidewalk.
No one has ever held a surprise party for me.
…I kinda wish someone would.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: