Sunday, February 8, 2009

OPINION BOLDING

Politics
1. I think abortion is wrong in all cases. It's murder!
2. I think abortion is only okay in cases of rape or the mother's life is in danger.
3. I think abortion is a terrible thing, but I think it needs to remain illegal.
4. I don't have a problem with abortion, it should be kept legal and people should be able to do what they want.
5. Gay marriage is gross, I hope it doesn't become legalized.
6. I'm indifferent about gay marriage.
7. I think it should be legal. It's not hurting anybody.
8. I think marijuana should be legal.
9. I think they should lower the drinking age.
10. I think alcohol should be banned.
11. I'm glad Obama is our president.
12. I wish McCain would've won.
13. I didn't like either of the candidates, to be honest.
14. NADER FTW!
15. I think global warming is a myth.
16. Global warming scares the hell out of me. We need to change NOW!
17. I think rapists should be punished with death.
18. I'm against the death penalty.
19. I'm for the death penalty.
20. I'm anti-war.

Fashion
1. I think facial piercings are usually gross.
2. Tattoos on a woman is extremely trashy.
3. I love body mods!
4. I hate most of the current trends.
5. I love Ugg boots and skinny jeans.
6. I wear sweatpants tucked into Uggs.
7. Stretched ears are gross.
8. I love stretched ears!
9. I like pencil skirts.
10. I miss fashion from the 90's.
11. I shop mostly online.
12. I shop mostly at the mall.
13. I shop mostly at thrift shops.
14. People say Wal*Mart is gross, but I love shopping there for clothes.
15. I refuse to wear anything that's not a designer label.
16. I think Hollister's clothes are boring and overpriced.
17. I wish people would be more unique with their style.
18. Tripp pants are the most hideous pants on the planet.
19. I hate Hot Topic's new rainbow image.
20. I love scene style.

Relationships
1. It makes me sick to see girls beg guys to come back to them even though they were terrible to them.
2. I think it's fine for a 16 year old to date a 26 year old. If they're happy, then who cares?
3. Gay/lesbian PDA makes me want to puke!
4. I have no problem with gay/lesbian PDA. It's the same as straight PDA to me.
5. I think any PDA besides a peck in public is kind of disgusting.
6. I prefer one night stands and friends with benefits to actual relationships.
7. Girls who have one night stands are so trashy, ewwww!
8. I don't have a problem with people sleeping around. As long as your safe, do what you want.
9. I don't think virginity is a big deal.
10. I'd only give my virginity to someone I love.
11. I'd only give my virginity to someone I was married to.
12. Couples that say "I love you" after a week of dating make me question my faith in humanity.
13. I'd have sex on the first date.
14. I'd kiss on the first date.
15. I hate when people play hard to get.
16. Dating someone more than once is kind of pointless to me.
17. I think open relationships are fine.
18. I think polygamy should be legal as long as the other husbands/wives consent to it.
19. Polygamy is gross!
20. I hate the age of consent law in my state.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: