Sunday, February 15, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #31

♥Bold it, baby.

I'm listening to music as I take this
I never take short surveys
Bolding surveys are my favorite
I went to school today( will go)
I got something for Valentine's Day
I know what project playlist is
...and I love it!
I used to have a livejournal
Someone in my house has read my personal diary and admitted it to me
I've been extremely paranoid before
I have been obsessed with my favorite band for years
I've heard Panic! at the Disco's version of "This Is Halloween"
I loved it!
It sucked ballsack!
When I'm mad at you, you KNOW it
I wear my heart on my sleeve
I'm not quite sure what that expression means
I've never been to a concert
I've thrown up from eating too much candy on Halloween
My birthday is coming up within the next 2 months
I'm turning 18 this year
I haven't eaten anything yet today
I eat way too much junk food
I'm a vegetarian
I'm vegan
I believe PETA kills animals
I've been obsessed with reading about serial killers before
There are some words I constantly spell wrong
I'm stressed about something every single day
I like Jimi Hendrix
I've gotten in a stupid drunk fight before and felt bad the next day
I've done more then 3 different kinds of drugs
I've tried tequila
I love getting drunk
I have a job
I get paid more than minimum wage
I collect icons
I'm an Amy Winehouse fan
I'm graduating this year [graduated.]
I am going/planning to go to college
I know what I want to do for a career
I've known what I wanted to do for years
I'm still deciding what to do
Both my parents have full-time jobs
Emo boys = the sex
I like surveys that have something for all types of people
I know who I want the next president to be
I follow the debates
I know the song "The Widow" by The Mars Volta
I love that song
It's decent.
I have more than 1 phobia
I want to be a psychologist
I'm for gay marriage
I have plans this weekend that I'm really excited for
I only live with one parent
One or more of my grandparents live with me
I live in an apartment
I use the word "like" a lot
I still say "that's hot"
I actually like Paris Hilton
I've entered in some sort of contest before
...and I won!
My best friend and I have the same favorite band
I've showered with someone of the opposite sex
I know what I'm doing for my next birthday
I know someone who's committed suicide
I've seen something traumatizing
I still like using disposable cameras
I suck at saving money
I know someone who deals some type of drug
I'm scared to go to jail
I've been to jail
I know someone currently in jail
I know someone who has been in jail before
I want to learn guitar but it's so hard
I try to keep a journal but I keep forgetting to write in it
I know what my first tattoo is gonna be
I'm addicted to Starbucks
I'm really good at math
I've been told I have a great singing voice
I've been in band
I've been in choir
I've started my own band/played in a band
I'm currently in a band
I like a type of music that there aren't many fans of
I hate where I live
I'm jealous of people who live in California or New York
I've imagined my wedding already
If I got pregnant right now, I'd keep it
I'm still friends with someone I was friends with when we were in kindergarten
My boyfriend has a job
I like the same music as one or both of my parents
I need new myspace pictures
I'm currently doing laundry
I do my own laundry
I also do laundry for someone else
My boyfriend and I want to move in together
We've talked about marriage and/or kids
I'm currently taking birth control pills
I'm on the shot
I dont care about protection
I at least use condoms
I've slept with more than 3 people
I don't believe in regret
I have 1 or more friends with a car
I have 1 or more friends that live on their own
I hate when people stand over me when I'm typing something
I've seen the movie "Keeping The Faith"
I'm a MADtv fan
My dad loves Led Zeppelin
I have friends of many races
I've been stereotyped because of my race before
I've been stereotyped by the way I dress
I hate my generation
I love 711 double gulps
My grandparents shop at Wal Mart
There are some members of my family I've never met
I've completed a 1,000 piece puzzle before
My room is pretty messy right now
I share a room with someone else
I have an older brother or sister that's moved out already
One of my parents is just a step parent
I sing loud when no one's around
I want/have wanted to be a cosmetologist
I'm a huge Tim Burton fan
Pringles are my favorite kind of chips
I have to do taxes this year for the first time
I've heard of Cutco
There's a piano in my house
I've seen a ghost
I'm interested in the paranormal
Pizza is my favorite food
I'm so glad its about to be spring
Spring is my favorite season
I live on the east coast
I've been out of the country before
I love Evanescence
I want to look like Amy Lee
There is a celebrity I'm dying to look like
I don't have a favorite actor or actress
There are alcohol bottles in my room
I have something personal hidden in my room
Leopard print is my favorite

No comments: