Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random blogging #6

I've taken more than 600 surveys on my site.
I have never been to Hershey Park.
My favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice is Caribbean passion.
I like Joe Jonas better than Nick or Kevin.
I won't drink Aquafina since I found out it's tap water.
I like polka dots better than stripes.
Vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor.
I overuse smileys on AIM.
I am Catholic or Christian.
When I was younger, I took piano lessons.
Actually, I still do.
The best scent ever is fresh chocolate chip cookies.
My favorite fruit is apples.
I like to watch game shows when nothing else is on.
Ugly Betty is a good show.
But I don't think America Ferrera is ugly.
I have always wanted to be famous.
I have the song Our Song by Taylor Swift on my iPod.
I use Limewire.
I think Myspace is better than Facebook.
I'd rather be hot than cold.
My name is Emily or Emma.
I know someone named Katie.
I'm wearing flip flops right now.
I have taken figure skating lessons.
I think the song When I Grow Up is catchy.
I love cheerleading.
I have an uncle named Bill.
And an aunt named Louise.
I'm not allowed to watch R movies.
I've gotten hurt on a bicycle before.
My favorite font is Comic Sans MS.
I own an Adobe computer program.
My favorite Miley Cyrus song is See You Again.
I still watch Disney Channel.
My dad isn't in the house right now.
I usually use italics or underline instead of bolding.
Arby's is by far the best fast food restaurant.
I have/had a pool with a diving board.
Summer is my favorite season!
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: