Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Bolding Survey #4

1. I'm sixteen years old.
2. I think Juno is a fantastic movie.
3. I am mad at someone right now.
4. I don't think that America's Funniest Home Videos is funny.
5. I have a pink cell phone.
6. I think that Kevin from the Jonas Brothers is underrated!
7. I have a Facebook.
8. I go to church every Sunday, or almost every Sunday.
9. I love wearing dresses and skirts - anything girly really.
10. I'm pretty sensitive, but I don't like to show my emotions in front of people.
11. I have moved before, and I thought it was a horrible experience at the time, but now I'm happy that it happened.
12. I love VitaminWater.
13. XXX is my favorite flavor of it, actually.
14. I have a gym membership.
15. I have read a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
16. And I loved it.
17. I'm too hard on myself.
18. I do not currently have a job.
19. I don't have THAT many friends, but the ones that I do have are amazing. :]
20. I can name all 43 of the American presidents in chronological order.
21. I have taken the SAT already.
22. Class of 2009 babyyy!
23. One of my friends is obnoxiously spoiled.
24. My first pet was a dog.
25. I have lived in any of the following states: Connecticut, Virginia, Texas.
26. I am going on a vacation sometime soon.
27. I've been to New York City, and I loved it!
28. I prefer the ocean to a swimming pool.
29. I have summer reading this summer.
30. I take AP classes.
31. Math is my worst subject.
32. I have recently lost respect for someone.
33. I think that Caitlin is the best spelling of the name! ;]
34. I'm German.
35. I hate abortion.
36. If I got pregnant, I would keep the baby and raise it as my own, even though it would be tough.
37. I don't have a crush on anybody or have a boyfriend.
38. Sometimes I drink hot chocolate, even when it's hot outside.
39. I have never been to California.
40. My political stance is conservative.
41. I want John McCain to win in the 2008 presidential elections.
42. My bedroom is not painted.
43. I want to redecorate my bedroom.
44. I try not to care what other people think about me.
45. I'm fascinated by the Holocaust.
46. I think that the people who deny that the Holocaust happened are ignorant.
47. I think racism is so stupid
48. I don't like pie.
49. I got up early this morning. :[
50. I like the song "If I Never See Your Face Again" by Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna.
51. I'm wearing a pink shirt.
52. I like hardcore scary movies, but I can't stand the cheesy recent ones.
53. I actually don't like romantic comedies.
54. James Franco is a great actor, not to mention really hot.
55. My neighbors are really nice.
56. I live in a rich, somewhat stuck-up town.
57. I have a lot of little decorations that my mom puts all over the house.
58. Something in my room came from another country.
59. I, however, have never been outside of the country.
60. This was a good survey. :]

No comments: