Saturday, February 7, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #25

1. There is a certain someone that I would do anything for.
2. I have a YouTube account, but I've never uploaded any videos of my own.
3. It's great to be complimented on a day you feel like shit.
4. The calendar for this month is full of appointments.
5. I think Katy Perry's songs are kind of offensive.
6. There's a lava lamp somewhere in my house.
7. I've had a KitKat bar in the last month.
8. I'm wearing a ring right now.
9. I think people focus too much on cancer, instead of a lot of other fatal illnesses.
10. But I understand why they do focus so much on it.
11. There are some music videos out there that make me cry when I watch them.
12. Then there are some music videos that make me want to puke when I watch them.
13. I believe that the youth are the future, and the more we educate them, the better the future will be.
14. Someone is playing a musical instrument in the house right now.
15. You could say I'm pretty mature for my age.
16. I like clever lyrics in songs.
17. The world, in itself, is fascinating.
18. I love bean burritos!
19. I love eating meat, and it would probably be hard to give it up.
20. The song I'm listening to has a really fast drum beat.
21. I don't think it's right to rely on pills for everything.
22. I have to cut my bangs, they're getting in my eyes too much.
23. Sometimes I wonder how English sounds to people who can't understand it.
24. My wallet has less than ten bucks in it right now.
25. I hate when people get into discussions about religion and/or politics.
26. When I smile, I tend to not show my teeth.
27. The last movie I watched in theater was a romantic-comedy.
28. I take the blame for things that I knew weren't my fault.
29. I don't have very strong opinions about things.
30. Somebody just IM'd me.
31. Listening to music is something that calms me down when I'm upset.
32. I don't play computer games very much.
33. If someone asked me to draw a detailed picture of a dog right now, I'd probably be able to do it.
34. I only want money for Christmas.
35. I've been in a lighthouse before.
36. I'm on wireless internet right now.
37. I can't remember the last story I wrote for English class.
38. I remember the song "California" by Wave.
39. Ha ha, I love listening to songs that I used to like a long time ago.
40. I don't live in Canada, but I want to move to there.
41. I believe in reincarnation.
42. Celebrities lives are of no importance to me.
43. If your heart was broken, you'd be dead.
44. I'm in a French immersion school.
45. I don't like to read instructions when I'm putting something together.
46. When I listen to songs, lyrics stick out the most when I can find a way to relate them to my life.
47. My least favorite subject is Math, even though I'm pretty decent at it.
48. I've let my head overrule my heart many times.
49. I usually have faith in people, but I've been disappointed so many times, I don't think it's worth it anymore.
50. If someone was to write a book about my life, it'd be pretty boring.
51. I would name my child after a member of my favorite band.
52. Everyone deserves a second chance, but sixth chances are taking things too far.
53. I'm slowly starting to forgive the WB for pushing the Harry Potter release to 2009.
54. This is the second survey Xanga I've had.
55. I never tag my entries.
56. I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
57. We've made some major renovations on our home in the past year.
58. I always feel like I have to fill silences, even if they're not awkward or uncomfortable.
59. My parents influence my career decisions more than I thought they did.
60. I've definitely seen better days than these
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: