Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random blogging #12

BOLD THE PHRASES THAT APPLY.

I live in California.
I love Jamaican patties.
I say "wtf" a lot.
I own more than two goldfish.
I love putting on beauty masks.
I have slapped a guy before.
I own a mac computer.
I don’t have msn messenger.
I don’t have myspace.
I think myspace is stupid.
I have instant noodles for dinner a lot.
My favorite band is The Raconteurs.
I have never heard of that band.
I read "Nylon" magazine.
I have shopped in Greenwich village, NYC.
I want to get in to Harvard.
I think Gin&Tonic tastes awesome.
I have gotten drunk off only beer.
I pass out after two bacardi breezers.
I know what are the best clubs in my city.
I have been denied access to a club/bar before because I was underage.
I have read the book "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn".
I have a blackberry.
I have a T-mobile sidekick.
I have a Chloe bag.
I know what Holt Renfrew is.
I think Canada is covered in ice and all the people live in igloos.
I should be doing my homework now.
I’m hungry as hell because I’m on a diet.
I have an Australian accent.
I eat two twinkies a day.
What are twinkies?
I watch Laguna Beach religiously.
I cried when Marissa died on The OC
I have a redhead friend. <---HAHAHAH
I am hopelessly addicted to Yakult.
I don’t even know what Yakult is.
I use Skype messenger.
I have played Neopets before.
I still play Neopets.
I play Neopets but I say I don’t because it’s loser-esque.
I own a TI-83 texas instruments graphing calculator.
I think it’s way overpriced and damn useless.
I have sold my cellphone for money before.
My school is huge.
My school’s caterer is Sodex-ho.
I love Sudoku.
I purposely let my thong show out of my jeans.
I only wear open neck teeshirts.
I love slouchy boots.
I shop at Urban Outfitters.
I am a vintage whore and proud.
I only buy my makeup at Sephora.
Benefit is my favorite makeup brand.
I love irish coffee.
I love Turkish delight.
I have tried smoking before.
In fact, I still smoke now.
I get high every weekend.
Screw that, I get high every day.
Nail polish remover makes me sick.
Long surveys make me happy.
I listen to Britney spears.
I wear white eyeliner.
I love dresses.
I wouldn’t be caught dead in a dress.
I want more fonts on my computer.
I have livejournal.
I have been to www.livejournal.com/community/newestwrinkle
In fact, I am a member there and post frequently.
I have named my ipod a boy’s name.
My friends think I’m off my rocker.
I love Ikea.
My school has wireless network. <- i dont know
All my friends are rich.
I wish I was rich.
I guess you could say that my family is rich.
I use my ipod as a usb stick.
I am fluent in Korean.
I am fluent in Finnish.
I have been to Seoul before.
I love Kimchi.
I know how to pronounce "Ng".
All my friends are white.
Spongebob Squarepants annoys the hell out of me.
I want to dye my hair light pink with blonde streaks.
Side bangs are sexy.
I wear/have worn "I love love" by Moschino.
I wear/have worn "Light Blue" by Dolce & Gabbana.
I wear/have worn "No.5" by Chanel.
I would do any guy wearing Axe body spray.
I have seen the Axe commercials and laughed like hell.
I have been blackmailed before.
I know what "Houndstooth" means.
I have a friend called Sarah/Sara.
My name is Sarah/Sara!
My name is Cecelia.
I only like guys with dark hair.
Aaron Carter turns me on.
I’m bolding way too many things in this survey!
I’m hardly bolding anything in this survey.
I am a teenager.
I have been to Paris and I have been to the Louvre.
I have eaten a croissant before.
I am learning/used to learn French.
I am fluent in French!
I love cocky guys. They turn me on.
Facial hair on guys is such a big turnoff.
All the hot guys in the world are dead, taken, or gay.
I hate my computer with a passion.
I am addicted to Juicy Fruit apple.
I am addicted to Listerine.
I have never used hand sanitizer in my life.
I only like Purell hand sanitizer.
When SARS was going on , my school sterilized everything.
I know someone who was infected by SARS.
I have known someone who has died in a plane accident.
I love love love sake sashimi (salmon).
I have swallowed a spoonful of wasabi before.
I have cried because of too much wasabi.
I have been rejected at least 5 times.
I have a crush on someone right now.
And this person knows it.
Sorry people, I’m taken.
I am bisexual.
I like to write.
I go grocery shopping with my mom sometimes.
My family usually has rice for dinner.
I have "wretch" blog.
I have been to someone’s cyworld page before.
I don’t know what cyworld is.
I can swear in Japanese.
I have to wear a school uniform.
My school’s school uniform is cute!
I am on the swim team.
I have a teeshirt that boasts a saying everyone laughs at.
I have yogurt every day.
I have straight up vodka every day.
On the rocks too.
I want to be a bartender.
I want to be a DJ.
I love the song "Hey Oh" by Tragedie.
I have danced to that song.
Too many guys hit on me, it’s annoying.
I want to be popular.
I hate weird people.
I have Jimmy Choo stilettos.
Paris Hilton is on my myspace friends list.
I have been in a long distance relationship before.
It didn’t work out.
I’m still in it.
I want to live in Tokyo.
I have seen the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", original version.
Anthony Hopkins is my favorite actor.
Horror movies just don’t scare me.
I think the Harry Potter movies were scary!
I have seen "Saw" and "Saw2".
And I want to see "Saw3"!
I am Singaporean.
I love taking Japanese sticker photos/neoprints.
Ewww, that’s so asian!
I’m racist and Asians are stupid.
I pose with a victory sign and my eyes open as large as possible.
I like making kissy faces into the camera.
I am a bitch. I know that.
I party/go out every single Friday.
I got popular by drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and making out with girls.
You should try too!
Popularity really is the most important thing in high school.
I wish I didn’t care about being popular, but I can’t help it, I just do!
I text in class. I text outside of class. I can’t stop texting!
I have had a "beard papa" cream puff before.
Shit, you’re making me hungry.
I hate Pritt glue.
I need a new life.
I love calling people on the phone.
My cell needs topping up.
I’m heating something up right now.
I have a cat.
I stick my tongue out when I can’t help it.
My school’s dress code forbids miniskirts.
I would never wear a miniskirt to school!
Everyone tells me I’m too skinny.
Most of my friends are fat.
I think I’m hot.
I don’t see anything wrong with that.
I know how to say "sausage" in german.
Whenever I get a hot dog on the street, I get a german sausage.
No, I get a polish sausage.
I get the normal, cheaper sausages.
I have been to Disney world.
I am subscribed to "US weekly".
I love gossiping. It’s in my blood.
I have msn plus.
I wear fake eyelashes.
I like shiny things.
I’d like to call myself "scene".
I have posted my cell # on a myspace comment to someone before.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]
16 comments share

No comments: