Thursday, February 5, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #23

Bold it, baby. ♥

I prefer dark chocolate over milk or white chocolate.
I always forget to remove my makeup before going to bed.
I'm very self-conscious about my looks.
I'm wearing something of real gold/silver now.
A boy has never sat on my bed before.
My parents don't know anything about me and my significant other.
There are roses in the room I'm in right now.
One or both of my parents didn't go to work today.
I can play at least five chords on the guitar.
And at least two full songs on the piano.
I've written a song all by myself before.
I don't eat breakfast.
I'm currently on some sort of diet.
I think diets are stupid, and exercise works better.
My bedroom is always messy.
I don't get along with my best friend's siblings.
I'm listening to an American Idol contestant now.
I love Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes!
He's the only reason I watched Pathology.
I can't believe I actually watched High School Musical 3.
I actually like the song Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens.
I don't like Vanessa Hudgens.
I love Ashley Tisdale's version of 'Time After Time'.
I've done laundry within this past week.
Washing dishes is the most disgusting chore ever.
I hate over-competitive people.
Tomorrow is not a Friday.
I know who the song 'Forever & Always' by Taylor Swift was written for.
I've been broken up with over the phone.
I've broken up with someone over the phone.
I've been called a coward at least once in my life.
I am/was part of the 'mean girls' clique in school.
The cheerleaders in my school are actually really friendly.
I hate it when surveys assume you own something, when you don't.
I wanna strangle parents who do EVERYTHING for their spoilt brat.
I have to take some sort of daily medication.
I think celebrities only participate in charity events for the publicity.
I own a pair of cowboy boots.
And a cowboy hat, which I wear with the boots.
I added a ton of celebrities and bands on Myspace.
I'm a fan of a ton of things on Facebook.
My internet is being a total idiot right now.

No comments: