Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Bolding Survey #3

1. I think that pointy-toe heels look weird, and are not something I would wear.
2. I've worn boots even in the summer.
3. I've worn flip-flops even in the winter.
4. I don't even have the four seasons where I live
5. Would everyone please stop comparing Miley and Demi!?
6. When I see the name Demi, I think of Lovato, not Moore.
7. When I'm at home, I'm in my room almost all the time.
8. I have my own bank account and credit card.
9. I always remove my makeup after coming home.
10. I only wear makeup to special occasions.
11. I only go to church on Easter or Christmas.
12. I've never stepped foot inside a Bhuddist temple before.
13. I've been to Southeast Asia.
14. One of my relatives works at a radio station.
15. Ryan Seacrest is annoying.
16. Serves him right that Brangelina dissed him at the Globes.
17. I knew about 'LOL' long before it was "cool".
18. I wore flats to school today.
19. Canvas shoes (like Converse) are just about the only type of shoes I wear.
20. I've worn a T-shirt and jeans to a formal event before.
21. Omg, fashion faux pas much?
22. Give it a break -_-
23. And I've worn a color other than black to a funeral before.
24. I go clubbing every weekend night.
25. But I only have drinks and hang out with friends.
26. Are you kidding? Clubs are for dancing the night away.
27. I'm not allowed to go out on school nights.
28. I remember watching 'The Swan Princess' when I was a kid!
29. There's pictures of me and my significant other in my room.
30. I'm wearing a T-shirt that I got for free.
31. There's an ironing board in my room.
32. I don't have an American accent.
33. I've liked someone who was an alcoholic.
34. I'm neither an alcoholic nor a workaholic...
35. Procrastinating is a major bad habit of mine.
36. One of my friends is an anime and manga fanatic.
37. I use L'Oreal Elseve shampoo.
38. I'm hopeless when it comes to sticking with diets.
39. I own an original non-imitation Louis Vuitton product.
40. No offense, but I hate brand snobs.
41. I only hate brand snobs if they keep showing off.
42. I know how to play poker.
43. If I hear 'Hot n Cold' one more time I'm gonna scream.
44. My hairbrush is pink.
45. I've won a marathon race before.
46. I love the city that I currently live in.
47. I wish the MacBook would come in other colors besides black and white.
48. Jackie Chan is my favorite actor.
49. Okay, so far I've hardly bolded anything.
50. My favorite makeup brand is Maybelline.
51. I have both a hair straightener and curling iron.
52. My dad's name is quite common.
53. In fact, I know at least three other people with his name.
54. People say I have a lot of clothes, but I disagree.
55. I wish I had a whole freakin' walk-in closet!
56. I own no more than 5 pairs of shoes.
57. I actually do go to my dentist twice a year.
58. I'm thinking of changing my IM screenname.
59. I could use a good massage right now.
60. I've already planned what I'm going to wear tomorrow

No comments: