Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Bolding Survey #5

01. I just woke up within the last half an hour.
02. Despite the time, I am still pretty tired.
03. I did not shower yet today.
04. I prefer to shower in the evenings and not the mornings.
05. I feel like I could go back to bed right now.
06. Last night I read a book before I fell asleep.
07. I plan on going out to dinner today.
08. I would rather eat at a casual place than somewhere fancy.
09. I do not like long car rides.
10. I like going places on school buses.
11. I've had a cup of coffee today.
12. There is a really good coffee shop nearby.
13. I try to wish on 11:11 as much as possible.
14. I used to have a crush on one of my friends.
15. When I was younger, I had way more girl friends than guy friends.
16. I had a great childhood.
17. I plan on staying home all day today.
18. I love Chinese food.
19. My birthday is coming up in the next 6 months.
20. I have an "important" age coming up on my next birthday. [13, 16, 18, 21]
21. I would rather deal with toddlers than middle schoolers.
22. I have found one of my teachers to be really hot.
23. I like to cheat as much as I can in school.
24. I don't really do my homework.
25. I am not into school at all this year.
26. My parents always compare me to my sibling.
27. I hate being compared to anyone.
28. I have checked my Myspace or Facebook today.
29. I really like getting new friend requests.
30. I add people I don't know on MySpace/Facebook.
31. My parents don't know what I do online.
32. I do something that they wouldn't like very much.
33. I have a Dell computer.
34. I prefer desktop computers to laptops.
35. I have both a desktop and a laptop.
36. I love taking online quizzes just because they are fun.
37. I plan on taking a vacation this summer.
38. I plan on leaving my home state this summer.
39. I wish I could move out of my house asap.
40. My parents give me basically no privacy.
41. I hate when people crowd me.
42. Speaking of crowds, I hate being in elevators.
43. I have been stuck in an elevator before.
44. I have been stuck in an airport before.
45. I like plane food.
46. I don't like to drive over bridges, I always get extremely paranoid.
47. After the talk of planes, cars, bridges - I really want to travel.
48. I feel like I did something today that was so challenging that my brain fried.
49. I dread seeing a certain person or people today.
50. After I take this, I'm going to take more.
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: