Thursday, February 5, 2009

RANDOM BOLDING #20

♥Bold it, baby.

I know more than two people with the same name.
I'm at home right now.
My first ever significant other is the one I'm still with.
I've been given a promise ring.
I'm pessimistic.
And realistic.
I love starfighter lillies.
And attache roses.
I've made a scrapbook before.
I was a class photographer before.
I prefer cold weather to hot weather.
I don't have any sisters.
I'm the oldest.
I have a Dooney&Bourke purse.
I have a Coach purse.
I don't like Louis Vuitton very much.
I like watching Project Runway.
And Jon&Kate+Eight.
I can honestly say I listen to all kinds of music.
I've worn sweats to school before.
I'm Republican.
I got my car new.
I have my license.
I passed my license test the first time.
I have a Myspace.
I don't have a Facebook.
I don't like people very much.
I've been told I look quite intimidating.
I blog a lot.
Tall guys = <3
I eat my chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce.
I've snuck out of my house before.
I never got a detention or suspension in school.
I was part of my high school choir.
I love sushi.
I don't drink diet sodas.
I'm fairly short-tempered.
I love Sanrio.
And Angry Little Girls.
I don't wear contacts.
I have a bunk bed all to myself.
My hair is naturally wavy.
I've never dyed my hair. Ever.
I'm going to see my boyfriend later today.
I've been to Japan.
I've lived in a country outside of the US before.
I can cook.
I've been made fun of for being short.
But I love being short!
This survey wasn't my first survey of the day.

[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]

No comments: